Today I had the great pleasure to record a webinar for SharePoint Europe. Actually, it was not a new session, it more hat the purpose to show people how I develop now in SharePoint. Especially how my branding workflow nowadays looks like. I use now SASS for all my branding in SharePoint, because it has a lot of benefits in manner of consistency, reusability and fundability of CSS changes and adoption.
The slides to this webcast can be found on slideshare.
Big thanks to all the attendees and the great questions at the end of this webinar.
Another big thank you goes out to the team of SharePoint Europe and their team that made this webinar possible. Especially to Shane Lyons that supported during this webinar.
If you have further question, please comment below or reach out to me to twitter.
- Yeoman.io – Getting Started
- How I develop in SharePoint and Office 365 now
- Yo Office !!! – Microsoft Yeoman Generator to write Office add-ins
- Apply grid system to SharePoint using Susy
- Add viewport in SharePoint without editing the master page
- Pure CSS Burger Menu for SharePoint
- SharePoint Font Reset
- My Responsive SharePoint Project on Github
- Atomic Design by Brad Frost
- Fix 90% of Your Problems With Susy by Getting This One Concept Right
- Sass Mediaqueries
- Book recommendation to get started with SASS – SASS for web designers