My session is about SASS and how it fits into your modern SharePoint branding and development approach. The session is entitled “Stop your SharePoint CSS become a di-SASS-ter today!” and covers the following key takeaways.
– I will explain what SASS is and where you would use it.
– How to use SASS to brand SharePoint without requiring lengthy deployments.
– How to create simple Rich Text Editor Styles using mixins and includes.
– How to apply a Grid layout and make it Responsive.
– How to structure your branding correctly to make it more maintainable.
– How CSS 4 fits into the picture and does it make SASS obsolete?
See you in Antwerp, 18th April 2015!!!
SPChat – Branding Office 365 and SASS
About one month before my session in Antwerp, on 19th of March, I will be available to for an SPChat on Branding Office 365 using SASS.
You are gladly welcome to open discussion on how to get started using SASS. Get to know some cutting edge extensions that you should take a look into and talking about the challenges in Office 365 when it comes to enhance the user experience.
You will find more information at SharePoint-Community.net